If you just can't wait to secure your copy of FranknJohn, or if you just want to support the team and their efforts, feel free to pre-order FranknJohn today with a smashing discount.
Use your head in FranknJohn, a randomly generated head-smashing action game. Coming to Steam on PC, Mac & Linux.
Young FranknJohn is a failed experiment of a deranged scientist, Dr Harmin. He wakes, with no memory, bursting from his grave, with a head that can only stay on his body with the help of a chain. FranknJohn is far from helpless however, as his flaw becomes his strength - he can swing his head wildly round to smash away the plethora of strange creatures that roam the mansion.
Some key features in FranknJohn:
- Fling FranknJohn's chained head around with full 360° control
- Experiment with dozens of Skullcaps that alter gameplay in many different ways
- Randomly generated sprawling levels packed with items, collectables and secrets
- Co-op! Two heads are better than one
- Swappable body parts allow you customize your stats to your playstyle
- Original Soundtrack by the wonderful Ben Prunty
- Battle through four horrifying worlds and piece together the dark history of its occupants
- Perma-death, challenging enemies and powerful bosses will keep you on your toes.
Our influences for the game date back as far as the early Nintendo days with games like Zombies Ate My Neighbours and Ghoul Patrol, to more recent games like Dark Souls and The Binding of Isaac.
Coming to PC, MAC & Linux.